!Now Available!

Clandestine, the first installment in the Young Adult Paranormal series Bound In Blood is available in both Print and EBook. It can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Create Space















Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cassandra Clare is Coming Here!!!

Yep, that's right! Cassandra Clare is coming to a town near here to help kick off the relase of her newest book Clockwork Princess: The infernal Devices book 3!

The talented mega author is also responsible for the amazing Mortal Instruments series. Which by the way, just happens to be one of my absolute favorites.

Did I mention that Cassandra Clare is coming to Portland??? I am so frickin excited I can hardly contain myself!!

I admit I don't own any books that are signed by the author. So, the fact that my very first one will be by one of my favorites... is the coolest thing ever!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? If you can't, let me tell you... I AM!!!!

Do any of you love these books as much as I do? If so, do you plan to check out one of Clare's tour stops?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate it:) Please be sure to click to subscribe to comments to receive an E-mail letting you know when someone new posts on the thread.